Samsung has signed a memorandum of understanding with Malaysian RFID firm Smartag that will see the two firms working together to bring NFC technology to the Malaysian market. “Together we will work to simplify the Malaysian lifestyle by using the digital wallet for credit, debit, membership and loyalty cards using mobile phones,” says Smartag CEO PK Lim.
- Vodafone to launch NFC payments in the UK this month
- Broadcom offers IoT developer kit
- Visa licenses transactional ad platform
- Alipay partners with Huawei to add biometric security to mobile payments
- Visa adds Checkout partners