Japanese manufacturer Kuoziro has added an NFC enabled tablet to its Frontier range for the Japanese market. The FT701W has a 7-inch touch screen, 1GHz dual core processor, runs Android 2.3 and is priced at ¥29,800 (US$371).The tablet can also be used as a remote control for televisions, DVD players and other electronics when used in its cradle.
- Japanese government to trial biometrics
- Sarine to add NFC to share details on diamonds and gemstones
- WhatsApp tests NFC for group invites
- Samsung Pay gets new features and gives away $100,000 in prizes
- NXP rebrands Mifare SDK as TapLinx