Chip maker NXP has announced a new secure element platform which is form factor agnostic and incorporates the company’s next-generation SmartMX2 technology. The new platform “brings passport level security, smart card performance and multi-applications capability to the SIM market” for the first time, says NXP.
- Mahindra Comviva explains hybrid HCE
- Retail giant Otto to shutter Yapital mobile payments business
- 14% of US shoppers will use mobile payments over holiday season
- London taxis to get contactless payments
- Swatch partners with Visa to roll out NFC payment watch in US and Switzerland