A new version of content discovery platform StumbleUpon’s Android app includes support for Google’s NFC peer-to-peer Android Beam technology, allowing users with an Android 4.0 NFC phone to share content they discover with other NFC phone users.
- Swirl reports positive consumer feedback on in-store beacon offers
- High value contactless payments arrive in the UK
- Latvian merchants and ski resorts adopt NFC loyalty platform
- Semble picks Gemalto for NFC in NZ
- White paper explains NFC-enabled sensors and their uses