Opera Software has added support for NFC peer-to-peer information sharing to its popular mobile internet browser. The new functionality, which works via Android Beam, is included in the latest version of Opera Mobile which is now available to download from Android Market.
- Alipay gains acceptance in US and Europe
- EMVCo and Fido to deliver biometric authentication standards for mobile payments
- Mastercard adds online Masterpass payments to Android Pay, Samsung Pay and Microsoft Wallet
- Blockchain authentication for mobile transactions
- Intel to put Visa payments technology into connected devices