Opera Software has added support for NFC peer-to-peer information sharing to its popular mobile internet browser. The new functionality, which works via Android Beam, is included in the latest version of Opera Mobile which is now available to download from Android Market.
- Mastercard planning to become a PSP in China
- PBOC working to regulate QR code mobile payments in China
- Scotiabank gives Apple Pay users 10% cashback
- PayPal to roll out NFC mobile payments across the US through Visa deal
- White paper advises banks on launching Android-based mobile payment services