Blackberry maker RIM has produced a short film to show consumers some of the ways using an NFC smartphone can change their lives. NFC payments, physical and logical access control, ticketing, and retail loyalty applications are shown in the video, which has been watched over 200,000 times since it was posted on YouTube two days ago.
- JD Sports adds BLE beacons
- BBVA reports 250,000 mobile wallet users
- Vodafone to launch NFC payments in the UK this month
- Broadcom offers IoT developer kit
- Visa licenses transactional ad platform