Indian mass transportation operator Delhi Metro Railway Corporation has "started experimenting with NFC-enabled cell phones" for ticketing, reports The Times of India. 1.6 million commuters ride the Delhi Metro's 190km network every day.
- Isis considers HCE as monthly growth hits 50%
- New EMV framework to support NFC, QR, Bluetooth LE and more
- Smartrac to seed Internet of Things platform with 1.5bn tags a year
- NXP to demo NFC national ID app
- MeaWallet to launch mobile payments platform that supports NFC, BLE and QR