Indian mass transportation operator Delhi Metro Railway Corporation has “started experimenting with NFC-enabled cell phones” for ticketing, reports The Times of India. 1.6 million commuters ride the Delhi Metro’s 190km network every day.
- Stripe gets access to Visa Token Service through strategic partnership
- Tech firms do “better job” than banks, say 24% of young Brits
- Smart Ticketing Alliance and GlobalPlatform sign MOU
- 42% of US iPhone 6 owners use Apple Pay in May and June
- Jobseekers offered head start on new vacancies with a tap of NFC phone