A Harris Interactive survey of 2,056 US consumers has found that 24% are comfortable with the idea of using a mobile app that would store credit card information and allow them to make purchases at a retailer or company as they would with a credit card. 63% of respondents are not comfortable with the idea, which includes 45% who are “not at all comfortable”.
- Transport for the North set to trial HCE for travel payments
- Japanese government to trial biometrics
- Sarine to add NFC to share details on diamonds and gemstones
- WhatsApp tests NFC for group invites
- Samsung Pay gets new features and gives away $100,000 in prizes