A Harris Interactive survey of 2,056 US consumers has found that 24% are comfortable with the idea of using a mobile app that would store credit card information and allow them to make purchases at a retailer or company as they would with a credit card. 63% of respondents are not comfortable with the idea, which includes 45% who are “not at all comfortable”.
- Lessons learned from implementing HCE for cloud-based NFC mobile payments — See the webinar now on NFC World
- Cartes Bancaires picks Gemalto to ease member banks’ NFC mobile payments offer
- Alipay comes to more Australian stores
- Australian bank reveals NFC payments sticker use
- Apple Pay adds US and Australian banks