A Harris Interactive survey of 2,056 US consumers has found that 24% are comfortable with the idea of using a mobile app that would store credit card information and allow them to make purchases at a retailer or company as they would with a credit card. 63% of respondents are not comfortable with the idea, which includes 45% who are “not at all comfortable”.
- Apple Pay arriving in Germany?
- Chicago mobile ticket app hits 1m downloads
- Dubai bus passengers to get hands-free smart ticketing
- Visa works on blockchain B2B payment system
- Pizza Hut offers NFC tattoos that let customers order favourite takeaway