International yoghurt retailer Pinkberry has added support for Google Wallet payments and offers at 69 of its US outlets. The Google Wallet functionality has been integrated into Pinkberry’s POS system by hospitality systems specialist Micros.
- NFC Forum updates specs with support for pairing at a distance
- Total Produce pushes fruit and veg with NFC in supermarkets
- GSMA reports on NFC adoption at MWC, SIM trends and HCE
- Thales shows off airline seat with NFC
- Rogers expands Suretap NFC wallet with support for prepaid and gift cards