International yoghurt retailer Pinkberry has added support for Google Wallet payments and offers at 69 of its US outlets. The Google Wallet functionality has been integrated into Pinkberry’s POS system by hospitality systems specialist Micros.
- Harris+Hoole reports 200,000 mobile payments
- Dunkin’ Mobile gets 10m downloads
- CUP to launch Android Pay in China
- Norwich buses get Bluetooth beacons that deliver offers to passengers on the move
- Ugo launches open NFC payments and rewards wallet in Canada