GuestLogix has launched Global Payment Services, a payments processing platform for airlines that supports NFC as well as cash and credit card transactions, debit cards, loyalty cards, coupons, pre-payments and micropayments. The service is compatible with multiple on-board hardware platforms including seat back screens and other in-flight entertainment systems, kiosks, smartphones, tablets and handheld POS terminals.
- MCX suffers email address data breach
- Samsung to offer money transfers
- MCX responds to criticism
- White paper explores the role of TSMs in cross-border NFC payments
- McDonald’s adopts Softcard