GuestLogix has launched Global Payment Services, a payments processing platform for airlines that supports NFC as well as cash and credit card transactions, debit cards, loyalty cards, coupons, pre-payments and micropayments. The service is compatible with multiple on-board hardware platforms including seat back screens and other in-flight entertainment systems, kiosks, smartphones, tablets and handheld POS terminals.
- NXP sues Marvell over Xbox NFC chips
- Cachet adds prepaid cards to Apple Pay
- Apple CEO says 2015 will be the “year of Apple Pay”
- USAT adds support for Apple Pay
- Starbucks increases mobile payments to 16% of total