GuestLogix has launched Global Payment Services, a payments processing platform for airlines that supports NFC as well as cash and credit card transactions, debit cards, loyalty cards, coupons, pre-payments and micropayments. The service is compatible with multiple on-board hardware platforms including seat back screens and other in-flight entertainment systems, kiosks, smartphones, tablets and handheld POS terminals.
- Optus expands NFC payments to prepaid customers
- ICICI Bank launches mVisa mobile payments
- Barclays to support Apple Pay from early 2016?
- Starbucks, KFC and Chili’s to support Apple Pay
- Tangerine tests facial recognition