GuestLogix has launched Global Payment Services, a payments processing platform for airlines that supports NFC as well as cash and credit card transactions, debit cards, loyalty cards, coupons, pre-payments and micropayments. The service is compatible with multiple on-board hardware platforms including seat back screens and other in-flight entertainment systems, kiosks, smartphones, tablets and handheld POS terminals.
- Harris+Hoole reports 200,000 mobile payments
- Dunkin’ Mobile gets 10m downloads
- CUP to launch Android Pay in China
- Norwich buses get Bluetooth beacons that deliver offers to passengers on the move
- Ugo launches open NFC payments and rewards wallet in Canada