The number of NFC phones shipped will grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 87.8% between now and 2016, according to a new forecast from Berg Insight, taking the number of phones shipped from 2011's 30m to 700m in 2016.
- Juniper: 10bn mobile contactless transactions to be made annually by 2018
- Vodafone rolls out NFC mobile wallet across Germany
- Portsmouth FC engages fans with NFC
- EMVCo publishes tokenization framework specification
- Isis considers HCE as monthly growth hits 50%