RFID giant Smartrac has completed its acquisition of UPM’s RFID business, a leading supplier of NFC tags. “We are pleased that our pioneering RFID team and their excellence have a new home at Smartrac, making it the undisputable leader in the RFID industry,” says UPM’s Jussi Vanhanen. “As a shareholder of Smartrac, UPM keeps a keen interest on the rapidly developing RFID market.”
- US Bank cardmembers among first to get Android Pay
- Android Pay to support offers and rewards
- USAT adds support for Android Pay
- Google unveils Android Pay
- Apple Pay rewards program looms?