Italian computer manufacturer Olivetti looks set to release two Android 4.0 tablets, both sporting NFC. The OliPad Tegra 3 will have a 10-inch screen and an Nvidia Tegra 3 processor while the 8-inch OliPad Graphos will feature a fingerprint scanner and a Wacom digitizer for stylus support, according to Notebook Italia.
- UK consumers eye up iris scanning for banking biometrics
- LG to develop its own MST technology?
- Samsung Pay set to go live in Canada?
- NXP to be bought by Qualcomm in US$47bn deal
- NFC to lead sharp rise in global smart packaging market