NFC and secure transaction testing and advisory firm Collis has been acquired by UL, a safety science company with 9,000 employees in more than 100 countries. “The addition positions UL as the world’s first global provider of end-to-end transaction security, interoperability and conformance evaluation and advisory services for the mobile, payment card, e-ticketing and ID management sectors,” says UL.
- 600m mobile devices to include biometrics by 2021
- ANZ could offer mortgages through Apple Pay
- Mastercard and Verifone unveil Instalments payments app
- Austrian bank deploys NFC-ready ATMs
- Apple Pay launches in Spain