A new NFC tag supplier has opened in Toronto, Canada. TapMeTags offers tag tracking, supply, printing and encoding services for marketers and advertisers who wish to use NFC and QR codes. “Our solutions are completely white labelled, keeping you in control of your brand,” says operator Synaptic Vision.
- MCX member Best Buy to accept Apple Pay across the US
- Discover to add support for Apple Pay
- PayPal begins piloting NFC and records 40% growth in mobile payments
- M-Pesa and MTN Mobile Money join up
- Starbucks processes 8m mobile payments every week