A new NFC tag supplier has opened in Toronto, Canada. TapMeTags offers tag tracking, supply, printing and encoding services for marketers and advertisers who wish to use NFC and QR codes. "Our solutions are completely white labelled, keeping you in control of your brand," says operator Synaptic Vision.
- Isis considers HCE as monthly growth hits 50%
- New EMV framework to support NFC, QR, Bluetooth LE and more
- Smartrac to seed Internet of Things platform with 1.5bn tags a year
- NXP to demo NFC national ID app
- MeaWallet to launch mobile payments platform that supports NFC, BLE and QR