A new NFC tag supplier has opened in Toronto, Canada. TapMeTags offers tag tracking, supply, printing and encoding services for marketers and advertisers who wish to use NFC and QR codes. “Our solutions are completely white labelled, keeping you in control of your brand,” says operator Synaptic Vision.
- SimplyTapp launches open source tokenization project
- Bookatable tests iBeacon at 119 restaurants
- Chicago to get NFC mobile ticketing in 2016
- Discover CEO outlines plan to join Apple Pay
- Researchers show off ‘skin buttons’ for smartwatches