US print giant Quad/Graphics has revealed it produced the 500,000 NFC-tagged inserts included in Wired magazine’s April 2012 issue. The advertisement, for luxury car maker Lexus, was the first large-scale deployment of NFC tags in advertising and used chips supplied by NXP.
- Clear2Pay gets Visa confirmation as CVES provider
- Apple Watch vulnerability could let thieves use Apple Pay
- BPCE to pilot cards with mini-screen security codes
- AMS launches NFC interface chip with advanced energy management
- Apple Pay headed to Belgium?