US print giant Quad/Graphics has revealed it produced the 500,000 NFC-tagged inserts included in Wired magazine’s April 2012 issue. The advertisement, for luxury car maker Lexus, was the first large-scale deployment of NFC tags in advertising and used chips supplied by NXP.
- One in five US mobile phone users made a mobile payment in 2014
- NFC wristbands to help swimmers track performance
- TEB to roll out HCE payments in Turkey
- Jameson serves up 25,000 NFC stubby holders
- ANZ to add HCE payments to mobile banking app