Identive has added window stickers and magnets to its range of NFC tags. The window stickers have a concealed NFC inlay and can be printed in colour on the front and back, so they look good from both sides of the window. The magnet tags, less than 1mm thick and based on Identive’s patented “tag on metal” technology, offer “an attractive and distinctive take-home ad that allows consumers to order food, redeem coupons, watch videos, check in and much more, with a simple tap,” says the company.
- HCE webinar: one week to go
- Samsung’s NFC smart suit to hit IFA 2015 catwalk
- White paper addresses seven key NFC security questions
- TSB offers contactless cashback incentive
- Engineers trial wireless communication via human body