Inside Secure has officially confirmed that it is the NFC technology supplier for Nokia’s first Windows Phone with NFC, the Lumia 610. The Windows Phone 7.5 device is using Inside Secure’s Open NFC protocol stack and Inside’s MicroRead v3.4 NFC controller, says the company.
- Apple Pay users report merchant POS problems
- New Zealand NFC wallet venture Semble goes live
- AMP Bank adds HCE payments to mobile app
- 82% of UK marketers unaware of NFC OOH advertising
- Vodafone combines tokens and SIMs for NFC payments in Europe