Inside Secure has officially confirmed that it is the NFC technology supplier for Nokia's first Windows Phone with NFC, the Lumia 610. The Windows Phone 7.5 device is using Inside Secure's Open NFC protocol stack and Inside's MicroRead v3.4 NFC controller, says the company.
- Isis considers HCE as monthly growth hits 50%
- New EMV framework to support NFC, QR, Bluetooth LE and more
- Smartrac to seed Internet of Things platform with 1.5bn tags a year
- NXP to demo NFC national ID app
- MeaWallet to launch mobile payments platform that supports NFC, BLE and QR