Inside Secure has officially confirmed that it is the NFC technology supplier for Nokia’s first Windows Phone with NFC, the Lumia 610. The Windows Phone 7.5 device is using Inside Secure’s Open NFC protocol stack and Inside’s MicroRead v3.4 NFC controller, says the company.
- Join NFC World for a free workshop on tokenization
- One in four online transactions are now mobile
- Norwegian carriers pick Amdocs for mobile payments
- MassDOT tests mobile tickets
- Spanish airline lets customers tap to add contactless card to app