Inside Secure has officially confirmed that it is the NFC technology supplier for Nokia's first Windows Phone with NFC, the Lumia 610. The Windows Phone 7.5 device is using Inside Secure's Open NFC protocol stack and Inside's MicroRead v3.4 NFC controller, says the company.
- NFC stickers impress retailers at Sydney show
- UL gets EMVCo accreditation for mobile payments testing
- JanSport runs NFC outdoor ads in New York
- Dubai shopping mall to launch NFC and Bluetooth mobile loyalty program
- C-Sam speeds NFC development with applets and testing services