Serbian mobile network operator Telekom Srbija has begun an NFC payments pilot in cooperation with Banca Intesa. Pilot participants are using BlackBerry Bold 9900 NFC phones with a MasterCard PayPass application stored on the SIM.
- Melbourne Cricket Club equips roving snack vendors with Bluetooth beacons
- Downtown uses Bluetooth beacons to deliver orders to customers’ tables
- JD Sports adds BLE beacons
- BBVA reports 250,000 mobile wallet users
- Vodafone to launch NFC payments in the UK this month