A new NFC tag platform provider has opened for business in Ireland. Airnfc was founded by two students in Limerick and supplies products worldwide, co-founder Conor Burke has told NFC World. "We are the first in Ireland to provide ready-to-go NFC marketing products and hope to be a market leader at home and throughout Europe."
- Isis considers HCE as monthly growth hits 50%
- New EMV framework to support NFC, QR, Bluetooth LE and more
- Smartrac to seed Internet of Things platform with 1.5bn tags a year
- NXP to demo NFC national ID app
- MeaWallet to launch mobile payments platform that supports NFC, BLE and QR