Microsoft is planning a mobile wallet for Windows Phone 8, according to an unsourced report in The Verge. The wallet service will be provided by Microsoft and is expected to be branded by carrier partners.
- NFC Forum updates specs with support for pairing at a distance
- Total Produce pushes fruit and veg with NFC in supermarkets
- GSMA reports on NFC adoption at MWC, SIM trends and HCE
- Thales shows off airline seat with NFC
- Rogers expands Suretap NFC wallet with support for prepaid and gift cards