Motorola is to use fingerprint biometrics in future NFC handsets to eliminate PIN locks on mobile wallets. The Google-owned phone maker, which already builds handsets with built-in finger scanners, told Brief Mobile of the move at a presentation at the University of California in San Diego.
- Narvesen expands NFC loyalty across Latvia
- Survey reveals demand for contactless and NFC payments in Dubai
- NFC phone for care workers goes worldwide
- NFC stickers impress retailers at Sydney show
- UL gets EMVCo accreditation for mobile payments testing