Motorola is to use fingerprint biometrics in future NFC handsets to eliminate PIN locks on mobile wallets. The Google-owned phone maker, which already builds handsets with built-in finger scanners, told Brief Mobile of the move at a presentation at the University of California in San Diego.
- Mastercard planning to become a PSP in China
- PBOC working to regulate QR code mobile payments in China
- Scotiabank gives Apple Pay users 10% cashback
- PayPal to roll out NFC mobile payments across the US through Visa deal
- White paper advises banks on launching Android-based mobile payment services