Motorola is to use fingerprint biometrics in future NFC handsets to eliminate PIN locks on mobile wallets. The Google-owned phone maker, which already builds handsets with built-in finger scanners, told Brief Mobile of the move at a presentation at the University of California in San Diego.
- Mahindra Comviva explains hybrid HCE
- Retail giant Otto to shutter Yapital mobile payments business
- 14% of US shoppers will use mobile payments over holiday season
- London taxis to get contactless payments
- Swatch partners with Visa to roll out NFC payment watch in US and Switzerland