Motorola is to use fingerprint biometrics in future NFC handsets to eliminate PIN locks on mobile wallets. The Google-owned phone maker, which already builds handsets with built-in finger scanners, told Brief Mobile of the move at a presentation at the University of California in San Diego.
- Corporate drivers to get mobile payments at the pump
- Boon launches in the UK and adds Apple Pay support
- NFC Forum moves closer to interoperable NFC ticketing
- Mobile-only bank goes live in the UK
- Proxama integrates Discover’s D-PAS into EMV enablement solution