The successor to Samsung’s wildly popular Galaxy S II flagship handset looks set to launch at a press event in London on the evening of Thursday 3 May. NFC watchers will be hoping for wider availability of the technology in the Samsung Galaxy S III after its predecessor only sported NFC hardware in selected markets.
- Danske Bank to integrate PowaTag platform with mobile payments app
- Audi Q7 includes NFC tablet
- Danske Bank pilots Zwipe biometric cards
- Webinar on delivering NFC transport ticketing services at scale — See it now on NFC World
- One in four UK consumers influenced by in-store payment methods