The successor to Samsung’s wildly popular Galaxy S II flagship handset looks set to launch at a press event in London on the evening of Thursday 3 May. NFC watchers will be hoping for wider availability of the technology in the Samsung Galaxy S III after its predecessor only sported NFC hardware in selected markets.
- Samsung adds biometrics to mobile transactions
- Kohl’s to allow checkouts from mobile app
- Glacéau Smartwater sends tips to Londoners using BLE beacons
- Contactless POS transactions nearing $500bn
- Valencia commuters to test NFC wristbands for public transport