Chinese chip manufacturer Shanghai Fudan Microelectronics has joined secure chip standards body GlobalPlatform as an observer member. “We provide many kinds of secure chips to card suppliers, chip operating system developers and application providers around the world,” comments CTO Li Wei. “By joining GlobalPlatform, we look forward to contributing to the development of new secure solutions and sharing our industry experiences.”
- Apple Pay arriving in Germany?
- Chicago mobile ticket app hits 1m downloads
- Dubai bus passengers to get hands-free smart ticketing
- Visa works on blockchain B2B payment system
- Pizza Hut offers NFC tattoos that let customers order favourite takeaway