Chinese chip manufacturer Shanghai Fudan Microelectronics has joined secure chip standards body GlobalPlatform as an observer member. "We provide many kinds of secure chips to card suppliers, chip operating system developers and application providers around the world," comments CTO Li Wei. "By joining GlobalPlatform, we look forward to contributing to the development of new secure solutions and sharing our industry experiences."
- Vodafone rolls out NFC mobile wallet across Germany
- Portsmouth FC engages fans with NFC
- EMVCo publishes tokenization framework specification
- Isis considers HCE as monthly growth hits 50%
- New EMV framework to support NFC, QR, Bluetooth LE and more