Chinese chip manufacturer Shanghai Fudan Microelectronics has joined secure chip standards body GlobalPlatform as an observer member. "We provide many kinds of secure chips to card suppliers, chip operating system developers and application providers around the world," comments CTO Li Wei. "By joining GlobalPlatform, we look forward to contributing to the development of new secure solutions and sharing our industry experiences."
- NFC in Toys and Games webinar: See it now on NFC World
- ICS picks Aconite for NFC
- Zwipe raises US$3.5m for NFC and fingerprint ID card
- Qualcomm announces 4G Snapdragon chipsets with NFC
- Chrome OS to get NFC unlock?