Chinese chip manufacturer Shanghai Fudan Microelectronics has joined secure chip standards body GlobalPlatform as an observer member. "We provide many kinds of secure chips to card suppliers, chip operating system developers and application providers around the world," comments CTO Li Wei. "By joining GlobalPlatform, we look forward to contributing to the development of new secure solutions and sharing our industry experiences."
- MC and Visa certify Dragonfly SIM
- Samsung promotes NFC with Robbie Williams taxi cab competition
- Yebhi.com launches NFC and QR virtual stores in Indian coffee shops
- Milan airport installs 50,000 NFC tags
- Star Trek Into Darkness gets NFC promotion at airports