Mobile monetisation specialist Timwe has launched an NFC tag management platform aimed at marketers. NFC Launcher is a cloud based system capable of handling millions of tags for large campaigns. 22 different actions can be associated with tags via the back-end system, including links to videos, tap-to-WiFi and Facebook Likes. The system also offers real-time analytics and reporting, Timwe CTO Paulo Salgado has told NFC World. The platform will launch in Europe in May.
- ING opens up HCE to all Netherlands customers
- JCPenney piloting store cards on Apple Pay
- Developers unveil electronic tattoos for payments and healthcare
- Fashion mag drives 500,000 store visits with beacon campaign
- Wirecard launches HCE payments in four European countries