Mobile monetisation specialist Timwe has launched an NFC tag management platform aimed at marketers. NFC Launcher is a cloud based system capable of handling millions of tags for large campaigns. 22 different actions can be associated with tags via the back-end system, including links to videos, tap-to-WiFi and Facebook Likes. The system also offers real-time analytics and reporting, Timwe CTO Paulo Salgado has told NFC World. The platform will launch in Europe in May.
- Canadian credit unions go live with Mobile Pay
- NAB uses HCE for instant card replacement
- Nordic banks sign up to HCE mobile payments with Nets
- NXP adds more powerful NFC controller and developer kits
- Starwood expands keyless entry to hotels worldwide