Mobile monetisation specialist Timwe has launched an NFC tag management platform aimed at marketers. NFC Launcher is a cloud based system capable of handling millions of tags for large campaigns. 22 different actions can be associated with tags via the back-end system, including links to videos, tap-to-WiFi and Facebook Likes. The system also offers real-time analytics and reporting, Timwe CTO Paulo Salgado has told NFC World. The platform will launch in Europe in May.
- Paytm moves towards launching payments bank
- Australian digital payments to reach nearly A$1.9bn by 2020
- Contactless on the rise in the Netherlands
- A third of Europeans have made a mobile payment
- Proxama and Mapway launch BLE beacon service on London buses