Mobile monetisation specialist Timwe has launched an NFC tag management platform aimed at marketers. NFC Launcher is a cloud based system capable of handling millions of tags for large campaigns. 22 different actions can be associated with tags via the back-end system, including links to videos, tap-to-WiFi and Facebook Likes. The system also offers real-time analytics and reporting, Timwe CTO Paulo Salgado has told NFC World. The platform will launch in Europe in May.
- NYT reports on LoopPay breach
- Starbucks Canada to add Mobile Order & Pay
- Scotiabank expands availability of NFC mobile wallet service
- Microsoft adds Windows Hello to new devices
- Verizon agrees to support Samsung Pay