Mobile monetisation specialist Timwe has launched an NFC tag management platform aimed at marketers. NFC Launcher is a cloud based system capable of handling millions of tags for large campaigns. 22 different actions can be associated with tags via the back-end system, including links to videos, tap-to-WiFi and Facebook Likes. The system also offers real-time analytics and reporting, Timwe CTO Paulo Salgado has told NFC World. The platform will launch in Europe in May.
- One in five US mobile phone users made a mobile payment in 2014
- NFC wristbands to help swimmers track performance
- TEB to roll out HCE payments in Turkey
- Jameson serves up 25,000 NFC stubby holders
- ANZ to add HCE payments to mobile banking app