452 people registered to attend NFC World's first webinar, sponsored by NFCtags.com and featuring speakers from Smartrac, Nokia and Tapit.
A recording of NFC World's first webinar, NFC Advertising in Practice, is now available to view.
The hour-long webinar took place on Wednesday 18 April. It was chaired by NFC World editor Sarah Clark, sponsored by NFCtags.com, and featured three expert speakers — Mikko Nikkanen, business development director for NFC at Smartrac; Nokia's NFC product marketing manager Kristiina Ilkka; and Andrew Davis, agency director at Tapit. There was also a lively question and answer session in the last 15 minutes.
"452 people registered to attend the webinar and 286 tuned in live. 79 viewers rated the webinar, giving it an overall score of 4.3 out of five — a wonderful result for our first live event," says Sarah Clark.
Feedback was very positive, with comments including:
- "Well done... very useful content, presentation by all the speakers."
- "Very informative! Excellent start for someone who knows very little about NFC."
- "Great speakers... fabulous content!"
- "Very interesting presentation... it's fascinating to think about all the possibilities. We will start working with NFC in our apps."
- "A very good board of versatile speakers. Well presented!"
For those who weren't able to make it on the day, a recording of the NFC Advertising in Practice webinar, including all the presenters' slides, is available to view free of charge on NFC World's website.
• Would your organisation like to run a webinar in partnership with NFC World? Contact Laurence Zipson to find out more.