Some 40,000 Samsung staff based at the electronics giant’s headquarters in Suwon, South Korea, are to begin using NFC phones instead of ID badges to gain access to buildings during the second half of 2012, reports Daum.net.
- RapidNFC examines iPhone 6 tag reading issue
- Apple falls out with PayPal over Samsung deal
- KLM uses Bluetooth beacons to help passengers navigate Schiphol Airport
- Uber runs NFC marketing campaign in London pubs and clubs
- Transcript: eBay CEO John Donahoe discusses the future of PayPal as an independent company