Some 40,000 Samsung staff based at the electronics giant's headquarters in Suwon, South Korea, are to begin using NFC phones instead of ID badges to gain access to buildings during the second half of 2012, reports Daum.net.
- Isis considers HCE as monthly growth hits 50%
- New EMV framework to support NFC, QR, Bluetooth LE and more
- Smartrac to seed Internet of Things platform with 1.5bn tags a year
- NXP to demo NFC national ID app
- MeaWallet to launch mobile payments platform that supports NFC, BLE and QR