The NFC Forum has appointed TÜV SÜD to provide its worldwide RF analogue test tool validation service. TÜV will test all RF analogue test tools used for testing the radio layer of the communications stack to prove device conformance to NFC Forum specifications. "In order to achieve a high level of quality in certification testing, it is crucial that test tools are fully evaluated and their functionality validated," says Forum director Debbie Arnold.
- NFC lamp post information service to launch in Tokyo
- MC and Visa certify Dragonfly SIM
- Samsung promotes NFC with Robbie Williams taxi cab competition
- Yebhi.com launches NFC and QR virtual stores in Indian coffee shops
- Milan airport installs 50,000 NFC tags