The NFC Forum has appointed TÜV SÜD to provide its worldwide RF analogue test tool validation service. TÜV will test all RF analogue test tools used for testing the radio layer of the communications stack to prove device conformance to NFC Forum specifications. “In order to achieve a high level of quality in certification testing, it is crucial that test tools are fully evaluated and their functionality validated,” says Forum director Debbie Arnold.
- NXP CEO: NFC secure elements will continue to see strong demand
- Vodafone Italia pilots smart shopping posters
- Pepsi tests NFC for shopper marketing
- Interest in mobile payments grows
- Zuckerberg: Facebook is working on payments but it will take time to get it right