The NFC Forum has appointed TÜV SÜD to provide its worldwide RF analogue test tool validation service. TÜV will test all RF analogue test tools used for testing the radio layer of the communications stack to prove device conformance to NFC Forum specifications. “In order to achieve a high level of quality in certification testing, it is crucial that test tools are fully evaluated and their functionality validated,” says Forum director Debbie Arnold.
- Bank develops NFC suit that lets customers pay by swiping a sleeve
- PayPal takes another look at NFC
- NFC Forum updates specs with support for pairing at a distance
- Total Produce pushes fruit and veg with NFC in supermarkets
- GSMA reports on NFC adoption at MWC, SIM trends and HCE