Denizbank has become the fourth Turkish bank to sign up for Turkcell’s Cep-T Cüzdan NFC mobile wallet platform. The bank’s customers can now apply for a Denizbank prepaid “card” via SMS, have the card provisioned to an NFC-enabled mobile phone over-the-air and begin using it to make mobile payments straight away. Business customers can also take advantage of the new service.
- One in five US mobile phone users made a mobile payment in 2014
- NFC wristbands to help swimmers track performance
- TEB to roll out HCE payments in Turkey
- Jameson serves up 25,000 NFC stubby holders
- ANZ to add HCE payments to mobile banking app