Denizbank has become the fourth Turkish bank to sign up for Turkcell's Cep-T Cüzdan NFC mobile wallet platform. The bank's customers can now apply for a Denizbank prepaid "card" via SMS, have the card provisioned to an NFC-enabled mobile phone over-the-air and begin using it to make mobile payments straight away. Business customers can also take advantage of the new service.
- NFC in Toys and Games webinar: See it now on NFC World
- ICS picks Aconite for NFC
- Zwipe raises US$3.5m for NFC and fingerprint ID card
- Qualcomm announces 4G Snapdragon chipsets with NFC
- Chrome OS to get NFC unlock?