Denizbank has become the fourth Turkish bank to sign up for Turkcell’s Cep-T Cüzdan NFC mobile wallet platform. The bank’s customers can now apply for a Denizbank prepaid “card” via SMS, have the card provisioned to an NFC-enabled mobile phone over-the-air and begin using it to make mobile payments straight away. Business customers can also take advantage of the new service.
- Webinar on delivering NFC transport ticketing services at scale — See it now on NFC World
- One in four UK consumers influenced by in-store payment methods
- UK cash payments fall to 48%
- Four in ten UK consumers willing to switch banks for mobile payments
- NXP ‘focused on mobile wallet’