A new NFC service called BlackBerry Share has been demonstrated at BlackBerry World this week, Pocket-Lint reports. “BlackBerry users with an NFC-enabled handset can now share apps with their friends by simply tapping the two phones together,” the publication explains. “Each user will receive a list of the apps their friend has downloaded from BlackBerry App World. Just press the ‘share’ option when you’re in the application store itself.”
- Next iPhone to get NFC upgrade?
- “Highly interested” Canadians ready for mobile payments
- Ant Financial valued at US$45bn
- ING adds biometrics to mobile banking app payments
- 38% of Americans back biometrics