A new NFC service called BlackBerry Share has been demonstrated at BlackBerry World this week, Pocket-Lint reports. “BlackBerry users with an NFC-enabled handset can now share apps with their friends by simply tapping the two phones together,” the publication explains. “Each user will receive a list of the apps their friend has downloaded from BlackBerry App World. Just press the ‘share’ option when you’re in the application store itself.”
- Zuckerberg: Facebook is working on payments but it will take time to get it right
- Starbucks now processes six million mobile payments a week
- Hillshire sells more sausages with BLE beacons
- Amazon to enter mPOS market?
- Motherboard leak fuels iPhone NFC rumours