A new NFC service called BlackBerry Share has been demonstrated at BlackBerry World this week, Pocket-Lint reports. "BlackBerry users with an NFC-enabled handset can now share apps with their friends by simply tapping the two phones together," the publication explains. "Each user will receive a list of the apps their friend has downloaded from BlackBerry App World. Just press the 'share' option when you're in the application store itself."
- Isis considers HCE as monthly growth hits 50%
- New EMV framework to support NFC, QR, Bluetooth LE and more
- Smartrac to seed Internet of Things platform with 1.5bn tags a year
- NXP to demo NFC national ID app
- MeaWallet to launch mobile payments platform that supports NFC, BLE and QR