Philippe Martineau has left NFC and contactless chip specialist Inside Secure, which recently floated on the NYSE Euronext Paris stock exchange, to join NFC microSD specialist DeviceFidelity as VP of business development. Martineau had been in charge of Inside's NFC business since 2006. Fabrice Jogand-Coulomb has also joined DeviceFidelity, from SanDisk, as VP of product management.
- Isis considers HCE as monthly growth hits 50%
- New EMV framework to support NFC, QR, Bluetooth LE and more
- Smartrac to seed Internet of Things platform with 1.5bn tags a year
- NXP to demo NFC national ID app
- MeaWallet to launch mobile payments platform that supports NFC, BLE and QR