Philippe Martineau has left NFC and contactless chip specialist Inside Secure, which recently floated on the NYSE Euronext Paris stock exchange, to join NFC microSD specialist DeviceFidelity as VP of business development. Martineau had been in charge of Inside’s NFC business since 2006. Fabrice Jogand-Coulomb has also joined DeviceFidelity, from SanDisk, as VP of product management.
- Descartes offers ear verification for mobile devices
- Taiwanese banks to use Wave NFC dongle
- Android devices get multifactor biometrics
- Ringly raises US$5.1m for light-up rings
- Cancer Research brings contactless donations to shop windows