American Express has extended its deal with US carrier-led NFC joint venture Isis. The move will enable AmEx’s US consumer, small business and Serve prepaid cardholders to load a virtual version of their cards onto an Isis Mobile Wallet.
- Paytm moves towards launching payments bank
- Australian digital payments to reach nearly A$1.9bn by 2020
- Contactless on the rise in the Netherlands
- A third of Europeans have made a mobile payment
- Proxama and Mapway launch BLE beacon service on London buses