American Express has extended its deal with US carrier-led NFC joint venture Isis. The move will enable AmEx’s US consumer, small business and Serve prepaid cardholders to load a virtual version of their cards onto an Isis Mobile Wallet.
- Melbourne Cricket Club equips roving snack vendors with Bluetooth beacons
- Downtown uses Bluetooth beacons to deliver orders to customers’ tables
- JD Sports adds BLE beacons
- BBVA reports 250,000 mobile wallet users
- Vodafone to launch NFC payments in the UK this month