Australian mobile phone retailer Allphones has installed NFC-enabled promotional pillars at Sydney's Allphones Arena, one of the largest stadiums in the country. "People can simply tap their phone to access exclusive offers from Allphones," Andrew Davis (pictured), agency director of NFC platform provider Tapit, told NFC World.
- Adidas adds NFC to running shoes
- Czech firm releases universal NFC ID system
- Alfa-Bank to pilot NFC payments in Russia and the Ukraine
- Verizon and Discover join the NFC Forum
- Musemini trio gets NFC pairing