Australian mobile phone retailer Allphones has installed NFC-enabled promotional pillars at Sydney's Allphones Arena, one of the largest stadiums in the country. "People can simply tap their phone to access exclusive offers from Allphones," Andrew Davis (pictured), agency director of NFC platform provider Tapit, told NFC World.
- ICS picks Aconite for NFC
- Zwipe raises US$3.5m for NFC and fingerprint ID card
- Qualcomm announces 4G Snapdragon chipsets with NFC
- Chrome OS to get NFC unlock?
- French firm sues HTC and LG for NFC patent infringement