Australian mobile phone retailer Allphones has installed NFC-enabled promotional pillars at Sydney’s Allphones Arena, one of the largest stadiums in the country. “People can simply tap their phone to access exclusive offers from Allphones,” Andrew Davis (pictured), agency director of NFC platform provider Tapit, told NFC World.
- Zuckerberg: Facebook is working on payments but it will take time to get it right
- Starbucks now processes six million mobile payments a week
- Hillshire sells more sausages with BLE beacons
- Amazon to enter mPOS market?
- Motherboard leak fuels iPhone NFC rumours