Australian mobile phone retailer Allphones has installed NFC-enabled promotional pillars at Sydney’s Allphones Arena, one of the largest stadiums in the country. “People can simply tap their phone to access exclusive offers from Allphones,” Andrew Davis (pictured), agency director of NFC platform provider Tapit, told NFC World.
- US Bank to donate $50,000 to charity through Apple Pay
- Beacons to drive $7.5bn in holiday season spending
- Seqr to add P2P transfers to mobile wallet
- Orange France reveals mobile retailing lessons
- Mahindra Comviva explains hybrid HCE