Australian mobile phone retailer Allphones has installed NFC-enabled promotional pillars at Sydney’s Allphones Arena, one of the largest stadiums in the country. “People can simply tap their phone to access exclusive offers from Allphones,” Andrew Davis (pictured), agency director of NFC platform provider Tapit, told NFC World.
- Deutsche Bank to launch NFC payments in Q3
- Gemalto named as leading mobile ticketing vendor
- MasterCard to reduce EMV checkout time
- Samsung Pay goes live at Woori Bank ATMs
- Australia’s ANZ adds support for Apple Pay