Australian mobile phone retailer Allphones has installed NFC-enabled promotional pillars at Sydney's Allphones Arena, one of the largest stadiums in the country. "People can simply tap their phone to access exclusive offers from Allphones," Andrew Davis (pictured), agency director of NFC platform provider Tapit, told NFC World.
- Vodafone rolls out NFC mobile wallet across Germany
- Portsmouth FC engages fans with NFC
- EMVCo publishes tokenization framework specification
- Isis considers HCE as monthly growth hits 50%
- New EMV framework to support NFC, QR, Bluetooth LE and more