The NFC functionality in the recently announced Samsung Galaxy S III is provided by NXP, the NFC chip specialist has announced. The S III uses NXP’s PN65 solution, which provides it with both an NFC controller and an embedded secure element. The device also includes a secure execution environment within its main application processor, provided by Giesecke & Devrient.
- ING Direct allows donations with Android Pay
- Apple says NFC access “not open to negotiation with any bank”
- Xiaomi to launch Mi Pay on 1 September
- Malibu equips 40,000 bottles with NFC tags for UK pilot
- ANZ adds Mastercard support to Apple Pay