Pop fans will be able to leave their wallets at home during a three day music festival in London in July. All vendors at the Barclaycard-sponsored Wireless Festival will accept contactless payments, including NFC-based Quick Tap, PayTag stickers and Barclaycard’s soon-to-be-unveiled PayBand bracelets.
- MasterCard collaborates on speeding up EMV checkout
- Samsung Pay to launch in Spain next week
- US startup raises funds for multipurpose smart wallet
- BLE beacons to deliver 1.6bn coupons a year by 2020
- Android Pay adds 47 banks