Pop fans will be able to leave their wallets at home during a three day music festival in London in July. All vendors at the Barclaycard-sponsored Wireless Festival will accept contactless payments, including NFC-based Quick Tap, PayTag stickers and Barclaycard’s soon-to-be-unveiled PayBand bracelets.
- Transport for NSW seeks bright ideas
- MegaFon launches contactless card with carrier billing
- QuickPass launches in Macau
- Singapore aims for cashless society
- Barclaycard reveals large contactless increase across UK