Pop fans will be able to leave their wallets at home during a three day music festival in London in July. All vendors at the Barclaycard-sponsored Wireless Festival will accept contactless payments, including NFC-based Quick Tap, PayTag stickers and Barclaycard’s soon-to-be-unveiled PayBand bracelets.
- Cartamundi to develop flexible NFC tags
- 30% of US shoppers to use mobile payments this holiday season
- Drop offers beacon-based payments
- Square eyes global expansion
- Saatchi & Saatchi designs beacon loyalty rewards for Japan’s TenTen Technologies