Poken has appointed audio visual hire specialist Smart AV as its exclusive UK partner. The company plans to use Poken’s NFC-based digital business card and social networking platform to offer event organisers improved networking opportunities for delegates and refined analytics on conference and exhibition activity.
- AMS chips will allow cars to be unlocked and started with NFC phones
- Carrefour uses LED lighting to send offers to shoppers in stores
- Apple Store purchases get two-step authentication
- Mobile payment market worth $2.8tn by 2020
- India’s ICICI Bank launches voice recognition service