Poken has appointed audio visual hire specialist Smart AV as its exclusive UK partner. The company plans to use Poken’s NFC-based digital business card and social networking platform to offer event organisers improved networking opportunities for delegates and refined analytics on conference and exhibition activity.
- SimplyTapp launches open source tokenization project
- Bookatable tests iBeacon at 119 restaurants
- Chicago to get NFC mobile ticketing in 2016
- Discover CEO outlines plan to join Apple Pay
- Researchers show off ‘skin buttons’ for smartwatches