Poken has appointed audio visual hire specialist Smart AV as its exclusive UK partner. The company plans to use Poken’s NFC-based digital business card and social networking platform to offer event organisers improved networking opportunities for delegates and refined analytics on conference and exhibition activity.
- Mastercard planning to become a PSP in China
- PBOC working to regulate QR code mobile payments in China
- Scotiabank gives Apple Pay users 10% cashback
- PayPal to roll out NFC mobile payments across the US through Visa deal
- White paper advises banks on launching Android-based mobile payment services