GlobalPlatform has released two specification documents for use by software developers working with trusted execution environments. TEE Systems Architecture v1.0 explains the hardware and software architectures involved, while the TEE Internal API Specification v1.0 sets out how to develop trusted applications.
- Transport for the North set to trial HCE for travel payments
- Japanese government to trial biometrics
- Sarine to add NFC to share details on diamonds and gemstones
- WhatsApp tests NFC for group invites
- Samsung Pay gets new features and gives away $100,000 in prizes