A new LG smartphone, the LS860 Cayenne, is set to come with NFC, according to leaked details published by Brief Mobile. The high end device is expected to ship in the fourth quarter of 2012 with a 1.2GHz dual-core Snapdragon S4 processor and an integrated keyboard.
- Polish bank gets HCE mobile payments through First Data and Bell ID
- Gemalto analyses success of SK Telecom’s NFC service
- Analyst predicts exceptional growth for Apple Pay due to secure element approach
- Apple Pay adds Visa, MasterCard and five major banks in Singapore
- Wells Fargo to add NFC-based mobile payments to banking app