Orange has added NFC functionality to its mobile app for this year’s French Open tennis tournament, which takes place this week at the Stade Roland Garros in Paris. The service allows Cityzi NFC phone users to be guided to points of interest around the stadium and make payments at the “les Jardins de Roland Garros” restaurant.
- Samsung Pay offers $100 discount to new users
- Apple Pay signs deal with China UnionPay?
- Google boosts Android Pay adoption with $1m charity fund
- BNP Paribas tests NFC screen shopping
- Three launches NFC mobile payments in Austria