US drivers will soon be able to pay, claim loyalty points and redeem offers at the fuel pump using their NFC phones. Fuel dispenser maker Wayne has developed an EMV contactless and NFC option for its iX Pay Secure Payment modular in-dispenser terminals.
- AMS chips will allow cars to be unlocked and started with NFC phones
- Carrefour uses LED lighting to send offers to shoppers in stores
- Apple Store purchases get two-step authentication
- Mobile payment market worth $2.8tn by 2020
- India’s ICICI Bank launches voice recognition service