The TransferJet Consortium and testing company Allion Labs are holding a seminar on the very fast wideband wireless data transfer technology in Taiwan next week that will also cover NFC. The event, in Taipei on the afternoon of Thursday 7 June, will include demonstrations of "the fusion of TransferJet, NFC and wireless charging."
- Isis considers HCE as monthly growth hits 50%
- New EMV framework to support NFC, QR, Bluetooth LE and more
- Smartrac to seed Internet of Things platform with 1.5bn tags a year
- NXP to demo NFC national ID app
- MeaWallet to launch mobile payments platform that supports NFC, BLE and QR