The TransferJet Consortium and testing company Allion Labs are holding a seminar on the very fast wideband wireless data transfer technology in Taiwan next week that will also cover NFC. The event, in Taipei on the afternoon of Thursday 7 June, will include demonstrations of "the fusion of TransferJet, NFC and wireless charging."
- Dubai shopping mall to launch NFC and Bluetooth mobile loyalty program
- C-Sam speeds NFC development with applets and testing services
- Google Wallet adds phones
- Telecom Italia announces new NFC ticketing pilots
- RapidNFC adds NXP NTAG210 to its range