Arizona State University (ASU) has scooped the National Association of Campus Card Users (NACCU)'s inaugural Innovative Technology Award for its NFC-based mobile access control pilot. "The award was given to ASU in recognition of the pilot program's ground-breaking work in validating the use of digital credentials on NFC smartphones for physical access control on a college campus," says technology provider HID Global.
- Vodafone rolls out NFC mobile wallet across Germany
- Portsmouth FC engages fans with NFC
- EMVCo publishes tokenization framework specification
- Isis considers HCE as monthly growth hits 50%
- New EMV framework to support NFC, QR, Bluetooth LE and more