Ericsson IPX and Aconite have announced they are now working together to provide banks and other secure service providers with a turnkey NFC application delivery and management solution. The new service enables a security domain to be created on any type of NFC secure element and for applets to be loaded, personalised, updated and deleted over-the-air.
- White paper advises banks on launching Android-based mobile payment services
- Mastercard takes majority stake in VocaLink
- Visa reports EMV uptake in the US
- Motorists rewarded for mobile payments at the pump
- More than half of Irish consumers now using contactless