A new Samsung patent application describes a capacitive stylus pen for use with a portable terminal, such as the Galaxy Note, that includes NFC “embedded in the body portion to perform wireless communication with the portable terminal, thereby configuring a wireless headset with the capacitive stylus pen”.
- Descartes offers ear verification for mobile devices
- Taiwanese banks to use Wave NFC dongle
- Android devices get multifactor biometrics
- Ringly raises US$5.1m for light-up rings
- Cancer Research brings contactless donations to shop windows