A new Samsung patent application describes a capacitive stylus pen for use with a portable terminal, such as the Galaxy Note, that includes NFC “embedded in the body portion to perform wireless communication with the portable terminal, thereby configuring a wireless headset with the capacitive stylus pen”.
- Federal Reserve calls for industry input on payments security
- Bell ID’s TSP to help Japan Apple Pay integration
- G&D to deliver prepaid wristbands for concerts and events
- Apple Pay transactions up 500% year on year, CEO reports
- EMVCo adds biometrics to 3-D Secure