A new Samsung patent application describes a capacitive stylus pen for use with a portable terminal, such as the Galaxy Note, that includes NFC “embedded in the body portion to perform wireless communication with the portable terminal, thereby configuring a wireless headset with the capacitive stylus pen”.
- NXP CEO: NFC secure elements will continue to see strong demand
- Vodafone Italia pilots smart shopping posters
- Pepsi tests NFC for shopper marketing
- Interest in mobile payments grows
- Zuckerberg: Facebook is working on payments but it will take time to get it right