A new Samsung patent application describes a capacitive stylus pen for use with a portable terminal, such as the Galaxy Note, that includes NFC “embedded in the body portion to perform wireless communication with the portable terminal, thereby configuring a wireless headset with the capacitive stylus pen”.
- PayPal takes another look at NFC
- NFC Forum updates specs with support for pairing at a distance
- Total Produce pushes fruit and veg with NFC in supermarkets
- GSMA reports on NFC adoption at MWC, SIM trends and HCE
- Thales shows off airline seat with NFC