RIM has published a guide to reading and writing tags using the NFC API in its upcoming BlackBerry 10 operating system. The document, written by Martin Woolley and John Murray from the phone maker’s developer relations team, explains the steps involved by detailing the development of a simple tag reading and writing application called NFC Tool.
- Descartes offers ear verification for mobile devices
- Taiwanese banks to use Wave NFC dongle
- Android devices get multifactor biometrics
- Ringly raises US$5.1m for light-up rings
- Cancer Research brings contactless donations to shop windows