RIM has published a guide to reading and writing tags using the NFC API in its upcoming BlackBerry 10 operating system. The document, written by Martin Woolley and John Murray from the phone maker’s developer relations team, explains the steps involved by detailing the development of a simple tag reading and writing application called NFC Tool.
- SimplyTapp launches open source tokenization project
- Bookatable tests iBeacon at 119 restaurants
- Chicago to get NFC mobile ticketing in 2016
- Discover CEO outlines plan to join Apple Pay
- Researchers show off ‘skin buttons’ for smartwatches