RIM has published a guide to reading and writing tags using the NFC API in its upcoming BlackBerry 10 operating system. The document, written by Martin Woolley and John Murray from the phone maker's developer relations team, explains the steps involved by detailing the development of a simple tag reading and writing application called NFC Tool.
- Adidas adds NFC to running shoes
- Czech firm releases universal NFC ID system
- Alfa-Bank to pilot NFC payments in Russia and the Ukraine
- Verizon and Discover join the NFC Forum
- Musemini trio gets NFC pairing