Payments processing software specialist ACI Worldwide is using technology from Bell ID to offer over-the-air management of secure tokens. ACI Token Manager for Mobile allows lifecycle management of applications, cryptographic keys and secure elements on NFC enabled devices. “The platform can be implemented by organisations choosing to launch mobile payment systems or seeking to add trusted service manager capabilities to their offerings,” says the company.
- Visa to launch new payments service in September, Apple could be the first customer
- Festival uses BLE to gain insights into attendee activity
- Target launches image recognition app
- Amazon releases mobile wallet app for Android
- Westpac trials HCE mobile payments in New Zealand