Payments processing software specialist ACI Worldwide is using technology from Bell ID to offer over-the-air management of secure tokens. ACI Token Manager for Mobile allows lifecycle management of applications, cryptographic keys and secure elements on NFC enabled devices. “The platform can be implemented by organisations choosing to launch mobile payment systems or seeking to add trusted service manager capabilities to their offerings,” says the company.
- Facebook rolls out Messenger payments to New York
- MCX member Target to support Apple Pay
- AMS chips will allow cars to be unlocked and started with NFC phones
- Carrefour uses LED lighting to send offers to shoppers in stores
- Apple Store purchases get two-step authentication