Hardware manufacturer Duali’s Dragon NFC reader has become the first product to achieve NFC Forum certification in Korea. The USB-based desktop device was tested by Korean certification laboratory KTC using equipment from Clear2Pay. The Dragon supports all four NFC Forum tag types and P2P mode and, says Duali, can also be easily integrated into ATMs, point of sale terminals and NFC-enabled kiosks.
- UK consumers eye up iris scanning for banking biometrics
- LG to develop its own MST technology?
- Samsung Pay set to go live in Canada?
- NXP to be bought by Qualcomm in US$47bn deal
- NFC to lead sharp rise in global smart packaging market