Google could be getting ready to launch an NFC-equipped Android tablet at its I/O developer event this week, according to Gizmodo, which reports that the Nexus 7 is built by Asus and includes a 1.3Ghz quad-core Tegra 3 processor and a GeForce 12-core GPU. 8GB and 16GB versions of the 7-inch Android Jelly Bean device will be available, retailing at US$199 and $249 respectively, according to a leaked document seen by the publication.
- Starbucks to take mobile payments and rewards to India
- TfL rolls out contactless on Thames river buses
- Inside Secure launches MatrixHCE solution
- One in 10 UK card payments were contactless in 2015
- Wearable device gives users electric shock if they overspend