Google could be getting ready to launch an NFC-equipped Android tablet at its I/O developer event this week, according to Gizmodo, which reports that the Nexus 7 is built by Asus and includes a 1.3Ghz quad-core Tegra 3 processor and a GeForce 12-core GPU. 8GB and 16GB versions of the 7-inch Android Jelly Bean device will be available, retailing at US$199 and $249 respectively, according to a leaked document seen by the publication.
- 226bn transactions to be secured with biometrics by 2020
- House of Fraser adds AR to mobile app
- Fingerprint sensor shipments to reach 1bn units by 2020
- Miami Heat fans get mobile payments and ticketing
- Pinterest expands availability of Buyable Pins