Google could be getting ready to launch an NFC-equipped Android tablet at its I/O developer event this week, according to Gizmodo, which reports that the Nexus 7 is built by Asus and includes a 1.3Ghz quad-core Tegra 3 processor and a GeForce 12-core GPU. 8GB and 16GB versions of the 7-inch Android Jelly Bean device will be available, retailing at US$199 and $249 respectively, according to a leaked document seen by the publication.
- Swatch partners with Visa to roll out NFC payment watch in US and Switzerland
- Diners Club launches mobile payments in Ecuador
- BBVA Bancomer deploys time-based dynamic CCV/CVC in mobile wallet
- Samsung Pay offers $100 discount to new users
- Apple Pay signs deal with China UnionPay?