Google could be getting ready to launch an NFC-equipped Android tablet at its I/O developer event this week, according to Gizmodo, which reports that the Nexus 7 is built by Asus and includes a 1.3Ghz quad-core Tegra 3 processor and a GeForce 12-core GPU. 8GB and 16GB versions of the 7-inch Android Jelly Bean device will be available, retailing at US$199 and $249 respectively, according to a leaked document seen by the publication.
- Mobeam passes 40m in-store transactions
- Apple Pay adds more than 20 US banks
- EMV Migration Forum releases EMV testing and certification white paper
- Samsung Pay adds support from 39 US banks
- The State Bank of Vietnam urges transition to EMV