Google could be getting ready to launch an NFC-equipped Android tablet at its I/O developer event this week, according to Gizmodo, which reports that the Nexus 7 is built by Asus and includes a 1.3Ghz quad-core Tegra 3 processor and a GeForce 12-core GPU. 8GB and 16GB versions of the 7-inch Android Jelly Bean device will be available, retailing at US$199 and $249 respectively, according to a leaked document seen by the publication.
- SumUp raises €10m in funding
- Google invites for Project Soli tests
- Cyber Group and Sensoro roll out beacons across Greater China
- $14.9bn biometrics market by 2024
- Samsung Pay opens US beta test