French mobile network operators Orange, Bouygues Télécom, SFR and NRJ Mobile have announced that more than one million Cityzi NFC phones have now been sold. First launched in the city of Nice in May 2010 with just one feature phone, 18 Cityzi NFC mobile phone models are now available in France.
- Japanese government to trial biometrics
- Sarine to add NFC to share details on diamonds and gemstones
- WhatsApp tests NFC for group invites
- Samsung Pay gets new features and gives away $100,000 in prizes
- NXP rebrands Mifare SDK as TapLinx