Oberthur Technologies has acquired Boston-based mobile payments specialist MoreMagic. Oberthur plans to combine the company’s technology with its existing NFC and TSM offerings to create a comprehensive suite of mobile commerce and financial services solutions, including a secured mobile wallet infrastructure and end-to-end NFC service.
- Harris+Hoole reports 200,000 mobile payments
- Dunkin’ Mobile gets 10m downloads
- CUP to launch Android Pay in China
- Norwich buses get Bluetooth beacons that deliver offers to passengers on the move
- Ugo launches open NFC payments and rewards wallet in Canada